Change My Username On Facebook - Simple Ways to Do It

Hello there, are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are wondering if it is feasible? My solution is OF COURSE! It is entirely possible. Today's article is centered on Change My Username On Facebook. The actions called for to achieve this is rather easy to follow. Read on to understand extra.

Change My Username On Facebook

Change My Username On Facebook


Facebook is one of one of the most made use of social networks systems worldwide today. I understand that you recognize this truth already, I'm simply stating it because I want to as well as because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook profile LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Lots of people reading this blog post could be most likely wondering as well as asking themselves this details concern, Why will I ever need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually many reasons why you would certainly think about changing your Facebook Username.

Detailed adhere to the direction and change Facebook account username or account URL:

Step 1: Open your internet browser. Most Likely To Facebook Visit your Account

Step 2: Click the drop down arrow button. And Click "Setting".

Change Facebook Username

Step 3: See the "General Account Settings". As Well As Click Username under "Edit" switch.

Change Facebook Username

Step 4: Enter your brand-new recommended username right into the message box. See this Username is readily available. As Well As Click Save Modifications. Re-enter your Facebook Password, Click Submit.

Change Facebook Username

Step 5: That's it.

To conclude, we hope this article on just how to transform username on Facebook account is useful to you. For any kind of help, do not hesitate to contact us in comments below.