Who Can Search for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook - I picture there's quite a few people out there that would be quite thinking about finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll possibly enjoy this post due to the fact that I discovered something rather cool the other week which enables you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'functional' of methods, yet it works-- as well as it's the only approach I recognize that does. I understand there's a lots of apps that claim they can reveal you who's been looking for you however the majority of them are just duff & are built with other purposes (such as taking access to your profile to upload spam).

With this approach you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook


Right here's how I uncovered it ...
At the time of creating this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and also I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account arrangement with my name and also it was created with the sole intent of permitting me to subscribe to specific sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yeah as high as I don't like Facebook I was virtually forced to produce an account.

Currently here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a girl. We chatted awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ...
A few days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, and also assumption that was there in my 'recommended friends'?

None aside from the girl I met on that evening out!

So after that evening out she must have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... as well as maybe to keep in mind what I actually appear like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not know that else to advise to me (given that I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to show me recommended pals based upon that has actually been searching for me.

So here's the deal ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised good friends will not necessarily show people who have been looking for you. Sure, several of them may have looked for you yet there is no way of informing without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will show you recommended pals based on your passions, who your already good friends with & what teams you have actually signed up with-- amongst an entire tons of various other things.

Yet if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any pals-- it does not know who to suggest ...

So it shows you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook profile yet would want learning who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account as well as have a look at your 'recommended pals' (yet make certain to check out the crucial ideas below, otherwise it could ruin).

And if you do currently have a Facebook but would certainly additionally have an interest in figuring out that's been looking for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a different account (using your genuine name) as well as post a profile picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your primary account as it'll have buddies as well as updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained one more account sitting there ready to capture innocent searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you require to do is sign into the 'empty' account and check out your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these vital ideas ...
To start with, use common sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everyone that turns up there will have looked for you ... Yet if someone appears there that you occurred to satisfy that would certainly have had nothing else prior connection to you (like the instance I mentioned concerning the woman in the club), after that chances are they've looked for you ... or else I believe you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll via the list of suggested good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anyone, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you give Facebook some information it'll begin using it so suggest buddies so it will come to be harder to tell that has looked for you & who's been revealed there due to the fact that they're attached to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can find out who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the method, however hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I recognize that does.

So yeah, I wish you enjoyed the guide & if you happen to go ahead & use this method after that let me recognize exactly how it exercises for you ... Did you take care of to catch anybody?

As well as naturally if you happen to recognize of any other approaches that work after that let me know about them as well & I'll check them out.