Who Has Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook - I visualize there's many individuals out there that would be pretty curious about discovering that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you are among them then you'll most likely appreciate this post because I discovered something quite cool down the other week which allows you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'practical' of methods, yet it functions-- and also it's the only technique I understand that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that declare they can reveal you that's been searching for you but the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with various other intentions (such as taking access to your profile to upload spam).

With this technique you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook


Here's exactly how I discovered it ...
At the time of creating this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and also I don't intend to in the future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a large fan of Facebook, but I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and also it was produced with the single intention of enabling me to sign up to particular websites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get accessibility.

So yeah as high as I do not such as Facebook I was practically compelled to create an account.

Now right here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I satisfied a girl. We talked awhile and I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A few days after I just so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also hunch who was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None besides the woman I fulfilled on that night out!

So afterwards night out she should have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also possibly to bear in mind what I really appear like).

And because Facebook doesn't understand who else to recommend to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to show me recommended close friends based upon that has been searching for me.

So below's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended close friends will not always show people that have actually been searching for you. Certain, several of them could have looked for you yet there is no other way of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested pals based on your interests, that your currently close friends with & what teams you've joined-- amongst a whole tons of various other points.

Yet if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any type of buddies-- it does not recognize who to recommend ...

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Great huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook profile however would certainly want learning who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account and also have a look at your 'advised good friends' (but make sure to review the vital suggestions listed below, otherwise it may mess up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook yet would also be interested in discovering who's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a different account (using your actual name) and also submit an account photo of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your primary account as it'll have friends as well as updates, but cunningly you've obtained another account sitting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out that's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'empty' account and take a look at your suggested buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, think about these important tips ...
First of all, use sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'random' friends, so not everybody that appears there will have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there that you took place to satisfy that would have had no other previous connection to you (like the instance I discussed about the woman in the club), then possibilities are they've searched for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll through the list of advised friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anybody, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll start using it so recommend good friends so it will certainly end up being harder to inform that has looked for you & that's been revealed there since they're connected to something you have actually clicked or looked.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can find out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical approach in the approach, however hey ho it functions & it's the only method I understand that does.

So yeah, I hope you delighted in the guide & if you take place to proceed & use this technique then let me recognize how it exercises for you ... Did you handle to capture anybody?

And also certainly if you take place to know of any other techniques that function then let me understand about them as well & I'll check them out.