Who Searched Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searched Me On Facebook - I imagine there's many people available that would certainly be rather interested in learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll probably enjoy this post due to the fact that I observed something quite cool the various other week which allows you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of techniques, but it works-- as well as it's the only approach I know that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that claim they can reveal you who's been searching for you but most of them are just duff & are built with other purposes (such as swiping accessibility to your account to upload spam).

With this technique you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Who Searched Me On Facebook

Who Searched Me On Facebook


Below's just how I found it ...
At the time of writing this post I do not utilize Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and also I don't intend to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a large follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account setup with my name and also it was created with the single purpose of allowing me to register to certain sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as high as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually forced to develop an account.

Currently below's the thing-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a woman. We chatted awhile as well as I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once more (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A couple of days after I so happened to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'advised pals'?

None other than the lady I fulfilled on that particular evening out!

So afterwards night out she should have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also perhaps to remember what I really appear like).

As well as because Facebook doesn't know that else to recommend to me (given that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to reveal me advised buddies based upon who has actually been looking for me.

So here's the offer ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended good friends will not necessarily reveal people that have actually been searching for you. Certain, a few of them might have looked for you yet there is no chance of telling for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended good friends based upon your interests, that your currently good friends with & what teams you've signed up with-- amongst an entire lots of various other points.

However if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any type of friends-- it does not understand who to suggest ...

So it shows you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Amazing huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook account but would certainly be interested in learning that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established a blank account as well as have a look at your 'suggested pals' (yet make certain to read the vital suggestions listed below, or else it may screw up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly additionally have an interest in finding out who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a different account (utilizing your actual name) and also submit an account image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have close friends and also updates, yet cunningly you've got one more account sitting there prepared to capture unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn that's been looking for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'empty' account and take a look at your suggested buddies ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, take into consideration these vital pointers ...
Firstly, use common sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will advised some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everyone that appears there will have looked for you ... Yet if somebody appears there that you took place to fulfill that would certainly have had no other prior connection to you (like the instance I stated concerning the woman in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account other than sign in & scroll with the checklist of suggested close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anybody, don't click profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some details it'll begin utilizing it so suggest pals so it will certainly become harder to tell who has looked for you & who's been shown there since they're linked to something you've clicked on or browsed.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's specifically how you can figure out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical approach in the technique, however hey ho it works & it's the only technique I recognize that does.

So yeah, I wish you delighted in the guide & if you take place to proceed & utilize this technique after that let me understand exactly how it exercises for you ... Did you handle to capture anybody?

And also certainly if you take place to understand of any other methods that function then let me understand about them as well & I'll check them out.