Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - I envision there's numerous individuals around that would be quite curious about figuring out who's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll possibly enjoy this post since I saw something pretty cool the other week which permits you to do simply that, as well as I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of techniques, yet it works-- and also it's the only method I recognize that does. I know there's a load of apps that declare they can show you who's been searching for you but a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other intentions (such as stealing accessibility to your account to publish spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no threat to your account.

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook


Right here's how I found it ...
At the time of composing this post I do not utilize Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and also I do not plan to in the future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a big fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account configuration with my name and also it was produced with the single intent of allowing me to join to particular web sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yeah as high as I do not like Facebook I was basically forced to create an account.

Now right here's things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I fulfilled a lady. We talked awhile and I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once more (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A few days after I just so took place to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and guess who existed in my 'advised buddies'?

None other than the lady I met on that particular evening out!

So afterwards night out she should have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... and perhaps to bear in mind what I in fact look like).

As well as since Facebook does not know that else to recommend to me (given that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to show me advised close friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So here's the deal ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised friends won't always reveal people who have actually been searching for you. Sure, several of them could have looked for you however there is no other way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you advised good friends based upon your rate of interests, who your already buddies with & what teams you've signed up with-- among an entire tons of other things.

However if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any kind of close friends-- it doesn't know who to suggest ...

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Now if you don't currently have a Facebook account however would be interested in learning that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also take a look at your 'recommended friends' (however make certain to check out the crucial pointers below, or else it may screw up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook however would certainly also be interested in discovering that's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a separate account (using your actual name) and upload a profile image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your primary account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, however cunningly you've got an additional account sitting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to figure out that's been looking for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'empty' account as well as look into your advised buddies ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, think about these crucial pointers ...
To start with, make use of common sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will advised some 'arbitrary' pals, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have searched for you ... But if someone shows up there that you occurred to satisfy that would have had no other previous link to you (like the example I stated about the girl in the club), then opportunities are they have actually searched for you ... or else I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account besides sign in & scroll through the listing of advised friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't browse any person, don't click on accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so suggest good friends so it will certainly come to be harder to inform who has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can discover that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful technique in the method, yet hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.

So yeah, I wish you taken pleasure in the guide & if you happen to proceed & use this technique after that let me understand how it works out for you ... Did you take care of to catch anyone?

And naturally if you take place to understand of any other techniques that work after that let me find out about them too & I'll check them out.