How Do I Close My Facebook Page - A Step by Step Guide

How Do I Close My Facebook Page - Facebook pages are meant for celebs, bands, companies and organisations to distribute information to followers, company partners and customers, and can be created just by official reps. A Facebook web page can help your organisation connect with people as well as expand via good friend referrals, articles on your news feed as well as Facebook occasions. If your business has actually shut or your band has actually dissolved, it might be time to close your Facebook page.

How Do I Close My Facebook Page

How Do I Close My Facebook Page


Step 1: Authorize into your Facebook account utilizing your logging details and also head to the page you wish to erase.

Close Facebook Page

Step 2: Once you're there, click Settings at the top best side.

Close Facebook Page

Step 3: From your web page General setups, scroll to the bottom and also click Remove Page

Close Facebook Page

Step 4: Click Permanently delete x-page name.

Close Facebook Page

Step 5: In the appear window, you'll get a caution if you make certain you intend to delete your page permanently. If so, then you require to validate the removal by clicking the Delete button.

Close Facebook Page

Step 6: You'll obtain another pop up window that the Web page removed. Press OK to end the work. That's it!

Close Facebook Page

Now your Facebook page is deleted, I wish you liked the tutorial and have actually delighted in it.If you require more help do not think twice to speak to, I will attempt my ideal to come up with a Remedy.