Who is Searching for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook - I visualize there's plenty of individuals out there that would be rather curious about learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll most likely enjoy this post due to the fact that I noticed something rather cool the various other week which permits you to do simply that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of techniques, however it works-- as well as it's the only technique I recognize that does. I know there's a load of apps that declare they can show you who's been looking for you yet the majority of them are just duff & are built with other intents (such as taking accessibility to your account to upload spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook


Right here's just how I found it ...
At the time of writing this post I do not make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I don't mean to in the future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account setup with my name and also it was developed with the single intent of permitting me to join to specific sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get accessibility.

So yes as long as I don't like Facebook I was basically compelled to develop an account.

Now below's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I met a lady. We chatted for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A few days after I just so happened to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess who was there in my 'suggested friends'?

None other than the woman I met on that evening out!

So after that night out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... and possibly to keep in mind what I actually look like).

And because Facebook doesn't understand that else to recommend to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to show me suggested good friends based on who has actually been searching for me.

So here's the deal ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended friends won't necessarily show individuals who have actually been looking for you. Certain, several of them may have searched for you but there is no way of informing without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you recommended buddies based on your rate of interests, who your already friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- amongst a whole load of various other points.

Yet if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of pals-- it doesn't know who to suggest ...

So it shows you the people that have searched for you as it's next-best guess! Awesome huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook profile however would certainly have an interest in figuring out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'advised close friends' (but make certain to review the important suggestions below, or else it may ruin).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also be interested in finding out who's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a separate account (utilizing your real name) and also upload an account picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your primary account as it'll have good friends and updates, but cunningly you've got an additional account resting there ready to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to discover that's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account as well as check out your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, think about these essential ideas ...
Firstly, utilize common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' good friends, so not everyone that turns up there will have looked for you ... But if someone shows up there that you took place to fulfill who would have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the example I pointed out concerning the girl in the club), after that possibilities are they've looked for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from sign in & scroll with the checklist of advised pals.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not look anyone, do not click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some information it'll start using it so recommend pals so it will end up being harder to tell that has searched for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or browsed.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's exactly how you can learn that's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible technique in the method, however hey ho it functions & it's the only method I know that does.

So yeah, I hope you appreciated the overview & if you happen to proceed & use this approach after that let me understand how it works out for you ... Did you manage to catch anybody?

As well as certainly if you happen to understand of any other approaches that work then let me find out about them too & I'll check them out.